Goals



My gold,
is to be,
as the waves,
to give, and give, and give,
until I glisten,
to let go
of convention and conviction,
to be moved,
by the wind.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Ride Along Sally

Ride along, ride along, ride along Sally,
coulda been any bar but I met you at Omalley's.

Sing along, sing along, sing along, say,
woke up this morning and thought of you today.

Brute along, brute along, brute along bruisers,
Couldn't say Malteezers so you called'em Maltoozas.

Bring along, bring along, bring along, spring
tho summer is the season that I saw you in.

I like your leather jacket,
your sense of 'malice,
fed me tacos and weed,
in your spanish Harlem 'palace
"Oh Alice"!
Heal me with your holy water,
The forgotten stories of a last daughter.

In Apt 2G we laid it bare,
And everything else was just, "out there".

Your tiny boots at the door,
our sweaty clothes on the floor

We had the love affair of a lifetime,
if only, it was the right time...

No comments:

Post a Comment