Goals



My gold,
is to be,
as the waves,
to give, and give, and give,
until I glisten,
to let go
of convention and conviction,
to be moved,
by the wind.

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

The lonely


Day

The future we missed,
gave way,
to another one.
And no-body understands.
Be a man!
and straighten, right up
but I've tried,
A man is suppose to cry.
When he's spose' to,
cause tho you linger on,
I stay strong (move on! move on!)
That's what the crowd say,
with thoughts of you,
and the kids we never knew.
I still see you as that little girl, posing.

Night

The pain on every breathe,
that I make love to,
is a severed nerve,
that's turned into, feeling.
A friend,
a reminder of you.
It's all I have now
The nights, they're lonely,
the smiles, they're homely,
and everything is kind of, on mute.
It's good material, a broken heart,
the problem is, the running.
From dawn to dusk, I try,
to never be standing still.
But at night, there's only the glowing,
the illumination of you.
"She's a good girl",
and she deserve a good man.
I did all that I can,
knowing all that I did.
But if I could keep it hid,
and store you for a bid,
I'd put you number one,
but that weights a ton,
And even then, would we survive?


No comments:

Post a Comment