Goals



My gold,
is to be,
as the waves,
to give, and give, and give,
until I glisten,
to let go
of convention and conviction,
to be moved,
by the wind.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Unfinished Cat Lady

And i think ive died many times,
in my dreams.
screaming,
screaming,
screaming,
till mourn-ing come.

the modern man wants to be alone,
the modern man wants to have a home
the modern is left twisting, into pieces.

and then i think about her,
on that second floor,
a cat lady,
Pussy. in all its evading forms.
and i think about what shes given up.
a family, a first love, a home
to do coke in flatiron,
and rub elbows with the big wigs
and go down on the Taye diggs.
single. white. female.

 And I wish we could all be like it was in the morning  Beautiful calm serene,
 A little pleasure for a little pain
 A  Little vulnerability to feel
 I'll take that deal

No comments:

Post a Comment